Haier HLP23E Portable Washing Machine





Haier HLP23E Portable Washing Machine


Tired of fighting for one washing machine in an apartment complex of 30, and being hit on by homeless men and eyed with suspicion by cynical attendants after waiting in line at the bank for quarters and hauling a month's worth of dirty laundry in garbage bags to the laundromat, I decided to take action. I bought Haier HLP23E, and it changed my world. Made it a bit easier, at least. Hook her up to the faucet, don't overload, and whir- away she goes. Not a lot to add in terms of operation, mine works the way it should. Mine didn't come with casters to roll on the bottom, but there are holes for that, and I bought some generic casters at the hardware store that fit perfectly. I've had this model for a year, and I'd never go back. A great investment in terms of time, money and sanity.

(This is just some reviews from real customers.)

Visit to Haier HLP23E Portable Washing Machine Site